It’s almost been a year since I’ve met Aileen, not in the flesh, but online, considering we are continents away from each other! I met her because of her passion for mineral makeup. She is one of the first gals out there to preach the mineral makeup gospel that led to alot of gals getting hooked over mineral makeup because of its benefits, and I’m one of them! I’ve learned alot from her, and exchanged messages over application techniques, and great brands to try out. Aside from Girltalk and Mineral Makeup Reviews, she is also a popular figure at Makeuptalk. You could just imagine the legions that she has influenced to try mineral makeup!
I say that she has definitely outdone herself with her latest mineral makeup finds! Let me share to you some of her reviews on mineral makeup! :
* Aileen’s take on Meow Cosmetics – a feline inspired mineral makeup brand
* Next,she shares her new Fyrinnae loot – professional eyeshadow pigments! She has not one, but two swatch entries about this!
* Here, she gushes over the passionate, fiery blushes of the JLynne Latin Rhythms Collection
* Aileen shares that she has found her foundation shade in Jlynne Cosmetics ( Yay for me, we’re almost of the same shades! ), and shares her flawless, just-right shade face of the day!
* Remember her last review on Lauress here? She decided to give it another shot, and ended up falling in love with it! She has two reviews of Lauress – one with the to-be-phased out foundation formula, one with the new Elemental formula.
* Aileen reviews Lumiere. We agree on something – we both love all the Lumiere Veena blushes!
* Here, Aileen does a makeover on her cousin! Gosh, ain’t that cool?
* Here, Aileen reviews Valerie Beauty and shares a Pinup Girl look!
Whew, wasn’t that alot? ( That’s only some! My list isn’t even complete! ) Talk about addiction! The good kind, that is! I’d rather be addicted to minerals than anything else! Be sure to check out her blog for reviews of mineral makeup brands and other makeup brands as well!
Hope everyone loved the link!