In the recent 2008 Best of Sephora Awards, mineral makeup seems to be well-loved, because for almost every cosmetic item in the list, Bare Escentuals, has on and on again won the following awards!
* Bare Escentuals i.d. bareMinerals Multi-Tasking Face ($18) â€“ This miracle concealer covers dark circles and skin imperfections for a truly flawless complexion.
* Bare Escentuals i.d. bareMinerals SPF 15 Foundation ($25) â€“ Swirl, Tap, Buff! Made of only pure, crushed minerals from the earth, bareMinerals SPF 15 Foundation looks like a powder, feels like a cream and buffs on like silk providing a natural luminosity and feels as if you are not wearing any makeup at all.
* Bare Escentuals Mineral Veil ($19) â€“ For the ultimate, translucent “finishing touch” to your makeup, Mineral Veil melts into your skin, infusing it with softness and light as it gently absorbs oil and minimizes the appearance of lines and pores.
Best Zit Zapper
* Bare Escentuals RareMineralsâ„¢ Blemish Therapy ($28) â€“ This treatment combines the non-irritating, exfoliating properties of 100% pure RareMineralsâ„¢ concentrate with the acne-fighting benefits of natural sulfur to treat acne and blemishes while preventing future breakouts from forming. Perfect for all skin types.
BEAUTY ADDICTâ€™S FAVORITE
* Bare Escentuals Buxom Lips ($18) â€“ This mineral-infused lip polish imparts a high shine without feeling sticky. An infusion of antioxidant vitamins A and E help keep lips soft, smooth, and protected, while the tingly and cooling sensation reminds you that your lips are plumping.
Gosh. Bare Escentuals represents mineral makeup, alright. If alot of ladies have loved Bare Escentuals as mineral makeup being offered in Sephora, then mineral makeup must be really big right now. I’m glad that more and more of us are getting to be aware of the cosmetics we apply on our face, and embrace mineral makeup as it promises not to hurt your skin by a bit! Hmm I wonder if Sephora would be releasing their own line of minerals pretty soon. ( or if they haven’t yet, since I have seen some pressed minerals over there )
This is a happy day for mineral makeup lovers like me!