During the second Mineral Makeup Weekend, my partner Cristine was more adventurous with eye makeup, as she chose her own combination.
The result? A really simple, but amazingly elegant eye makeup for her. It was very classy and beautiful that alot of people who visited our booth requested their eye makeup to be done just like hers, as she played makeup artist for the day.
The eye of the day Cristine presented looks really pretty, and complex, but it’s easy, really. You only need the following :
1. Beth Bender Travel Stencil Set
2. Monave Multi-purpose Minerals in Semi-Matte Beige
3. Monave Multi-purpose Minerals in Gold Brick
4. Monave Multi-purpose Minerals in Rose
5. Monave Ultra Matte in Tierra Dark
Here’s how she did it
1. First, she applied a base color all over her lids – Semi – Matte Beige.
2. Next, she used the Smoky Eye Stencil by Beth Bender ( this is heaven-sent, I’m telling you! ) to apply Gold Brick on the crease area. For those who don’t have it, apply it on the crease area. You can choose to foil it to make it look more vibrant.
3. Next, she blended Rose on top of the lids til brow bone. Blend, blend, blend!
4. Last, she applied Tierra Dark wet as an eyeliner ( or use Bare Escentuals Weather Everything Liner Sealant ) using the bent liner brush.
Additional steps would have to be curling the lashes and applying mascara.
With that, she was able to achieve a very au naturelle and muy elegante look for the Holidays, paired with mineral makeup all over her face,
Gorgeous. Mineral makeup’s photogenic too! See?
There you go! Easy as that! Her look is just fabulous enough to attend parties, special occasions, or even celebrate Christmas!
Good job, Tin!