Itâ€™s been a little over a year since I started swirling, tapping and buffing with mineral makeup. This mineral makeup revolution has been around since the late 70s and I only joined the bandwagon recently. Mineral makeup has changed the way I think, and how I apply my makeup.
To those who have converted to mineral makeup, Iâ€™m sure it has changed your life in more ways than one. I decided to write how mineral makeup has changed me (or at least, my makeup regimen) in ten ways, inspired by the entertainment show The Daily Ten.
Because of mineral makeup, Iâ€¦
1. Never bought traditional foundations again
2. Apply different layers of makeup, without worrying that it would look or feel cakey.
3. Learned to appreciate loose forms of makeup
4. Keep a lot of Ziploc bags of makeup
5. Keep a swirling bowl in my makeup kit
6. Own a kabuki and flat top brush
7. Started reading makeup labels, and can actually understand the ingredients
8. Know that Lumiere is not just a character in Beauty and the Beast, and Meow is not just the sound a cat makes
9. Met new friends who share the same passion for mineral makeup, and learn from each other
10. Have given demonstrations to other people, who were just as amazed as I was when I first tried mineral makeup
Mineral makeup is here to stay, people! It has been proven time and time again that it is not a makeup trend.
So, how has mineral makeup changed you?
Mineral Makeup Addict Turquoise